Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dream my Dream


Eyes, in the blink one, you seemed to have forgotten.
Beside me, infatuated with the smile which belongs only to me.
The sparkling silver of light within you eyes, reflecting and guiding me.
Towards the changing future.
From this moment on, my heart cries out in a strident tone.
How much more of this wonderful sensation do you think I’ll feel?
Somehow, it’s a bit blissful. Somehow, I’m full of euphoria.
Because, with you, I’m made whole, Dream X Dream.
Life! You yawn as you sit beside me,
Perhaps it isn’t as fanatical as before.
Even the tiniest bit of happines is cherished,
Because, with you, everything is special.
From this moment on, our joy becomes one.
This wonderful feeling, is it happiness?
Somehow, it’s a bit blissful. Somehow, I’m full of euphoria.
Because, with you, I’m made whole, Dream X Dream.
For how many seasons will we walk?
Until we reach that familiar scent.
When we would say, it was just like this back then.
From this moment on, my heart cries out in a strident tone.
How much more of this wonderful sensation do you think I’ll feel?
Somehow, it’s a bit blissful. Somehow, I’m full of euphoria!
Because with you I’m made whole Dream X Dream.

0 comments: