Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Life


Breaking up while still smilling, deep inside of my heart vibrates a little strangely,
Without saying anything i wanted to.
In front of you, my heart and words become the opposite, all the time...
Without starting anything, it’s already the end of the today.
The crow returns to the forest still singing,
I hate myself, i can’t sleep.
How many times do i have to repeat this?
I want to embrace one thing that remain still,
Even if others may laugh at it.
Let us pass on only the feelings that burn brightly,
If you want the proof of your existence.
Let us sing, my life.
God probably.. He wouldn’t look for so many things.
I cannot be free from my desires, I use anything I can lay my hands on,
And then become unhappy.
I keep getting brought about by someone else,
I get flustered like a lost child by myself.
Stand still and think,
What do I really want?
I want to embrace one thing that remains still,
Even if nobody else can see it.
Let us be kind and live on straight head,
Just like the light, piercing through the darkness.
Let us sing, My Life.
It’s okay not to run away or hide somewhere, right?
My soul, become stronger!
I want to embrace one thing that remain still,
Even if others may laugh at it.
Let us gaze into the center of despair,
If you want the proof of your existence.
I want to embrace you with all my heart,
Running through the pouring rain.
Let us sing, My Life.
No second chance, My Life.

0 comments: